(ATLANTA, GA) May 25, 2017: Marketing Opportunities in Business and Entertainment (MOBE – pronounced “moe-bee”), a leading advanced marketing symposium and strategic entertainment alliance, is proud to present MOBE Symposium 2017! Under the leadership of MOBE Co-Founder, & President, Yvette Moyo, and 2017 Chairman, Curtis Symonds, the annual conference will be held on August 17-20 at the W. Atlanta Midtown hotel (188 14th Street NE, Atlanta GA 30361), and will proudly connect the next generation of leaders, innovators, creators with the most influential brands and companies in the world.
The MOBE Symposium 2017 begins with the MOBE Golf Outing on Thursday August 17, followed by an opening reception and a ‘Night on the Town” visiting some of Atlanta’s most exclusive venues owned by Black owned and/or managed businesses. MOBE kicks off the weekend Friday, August 18 andSaturday August 19 with two full days of carefully curated conferences, meetings, mixers, panels presented by marketing, sports, business and entertainment industry experts.
MOBE Symposium 2017 Panels/conferences include:
* Social Justice Breakfast – Staying Woke, Resistance, Activism and Brand Survival
* The Future and Now of Music
* Digital/Tech: What’s Next?
* Producing Content for a Multiplatform Marketplace
* TV, In Front Of and Behind the Camera
* Raising Your Game to the Next Level On and Off the Field
* Growing Small Properties
* Millennial Marketing: Social Media and more
(For the full agenda/schedule, visit http://mobesymposium.com/agenda)
MOBE Symposium 2017 Speakers include:
* James Bronner, SVP Trade Show & Operations/Part Owner Bronner Bros.
* Tirrell D. Whittley, Principal and CEO of Liquid Soul Media
* Patrick Esser, President Of Cox Communications
* Detavio Samuels, President of iONE Digital & One Solution
* Kevin Merida, ESPN Senior VP and Editor In Chief, Theundefeated.com
* Wendell Haskins, Director of Sports & Entertainment PGA
* Rev. Dr. Otis Moss, III, Senior Pastor, Trinity United Church Of Christ
* Patricia Shields, Partner of Black Dot LLC
* Shante Bacon, Founder & CEO of 135th Street Agency
* Nzinga Shaw, Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, Atlanta Hawks
* Jamie Dukes, Host, NFL Networks
(For the full list of MOBE speakers/panelists, visit http://mobesymposium.com/speakers)
The MOBE Symposium 2017 culminates on Sunday, August 20 and includes an invitation and VIP access to attend the 70th Anniversary Bronner Brothers Hair Show, August 20-22, at the Georgia World Conference Center.